Free Download Rheingold ISTA 4.01.22 standalone on Windows x64
Free download standalone version for ISTA 4.01.22 - TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK
ISTA-D 3.55.31 ISTA-P 184.108.40.2060 - Tested without issues
1. Install .Net Framework 4.5.2 version and up, from http://www.microsoft.com
2. Install Java.
3. Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010/2013 Redistributable Package x86/x64 from http://www.microsoft.com for your language in Windows.
*** for computer x86:
*** for computer x64:
If the system is x64, vcredist must install and x86 and x64, otherwise not start Rheingold.
4. Install Ediabas 7.3
5. Unblock archive if necessary. It is important to not skip this step! Unblock file, uncheck Attributes - Read-only. Then unzip.
6. Unzip to any directory, for example: C:\Rheingold, D:\Rheingold, E:\Rheingold..., C:\Program Files\, C:\Program Files (x86) - this folder for 64bit computers. You can run from USB stick too.
7. Unzip and copy SQLiteDBs in Rheingold\SQLiteDBs\
8. Add additional languages if necessary in SQLiteDBs
9. Start RCleaner. Run as administrator.
10. Apply ISTA-D Reg Fix bit for your system from the Tools folder.
11. Start Rheingold (...\Rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release\ISTAGUI.exe) Run as administrator.
12. Enter the license key from the license.txt, if ask.
13. Enter 1 in the field of ISIS, ignore the error.
How to use ISTA+ in full screen mode?
For Full Screen Mode Just double click just right of the ISTA+ text in left upper corner.
How to setup for K+DCAN interface?
For connection with K+DCAN cable: Install Ediabas & Cable drivers.
Set COM port same as in OBD.ini file located in C:/ediabas/Bin. Set Latency of port to "1"
Set VCI setting in ISTA to EDIABAS.
How to solve message "#00046632EN":
You need make these steps:
- Start RCleaner. Run as administrator.
- Apply ISTA-D Reg Fix bit for your system from the Tools folder.
- Start Rheingold (...\Rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release\ISTAGUI.exe) Run as administrator.
- Enter the license key from the license.txt, if ask.
- Enter 1 in the field of ISIS, ignore the error.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.