GM MDI Diagnostic tool FAQ and activation
Q: This GM MDI Diagnostic tool need register? Can i register it by myself?
A: Yes. This GM MDI Diagnostic tool need register. After you get this package, please contact us, we will help you register it via remote control. Not yourself.
Q: Does this one has WIFI or bluetooth?
A: Sorry, this one does not have WIFI or bluetooth.
Q: When i use this one, i inset the battery on the main unit, and use it, right?
A: No, this one does not need battery. When you use it, connect this device with your car, car will provide the power for this GM MDI. And use it to diagnose and code the car.
Q: This GM MDI is online programming or wireless programming?
A: This one is online programming. It needs account. Please contact us to register and open the account.
Part 2: Does GM MDI need active before use, if yes, how to active it?
GM MDI need active before use, here is the detailed steps for activation.
1) Please log in the software “TISlogin” , Here is the software link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4sd8co3v9894npk
Run TISlogin – open the file of the top left corner – choose login
Log in user name: 32023105 password：97372601
Log in user name: 1c06241c password：43362823
Part 3: "GDS2/Tech2win" activation for GM MDI diagnostic tool
How to active GDS 2?
Change the computer time:
1) After you have installed GDS2/Tech2win software on computer, run " leasetime" in the start menu of computer
2) Click "Stop ALGM Service", change the date and time on "Date" and "Time" sheet. Make sure the accuracy of time. After done, choose "Set".
3) "Leasetime" should be consistent with your PC. If not, change the "Time and date" of your computer:
4) Date and time for time zone should choose "Location accurate time".
GDS2 activation for GM MDI:
1) Connect the computer with internet. Open website: http://tis2web.eicp.net:9080/tis2web/
2) Choose user name and click "OK".
3) Click "go on"
4) Click "OK"
5) Click "OK"
6) Choose option in the following options:
7) choose start GDS 2 "".
8) system will install JAVA software automatically.
9) After the relative software is installed all over, system will update the lease automatically.
10) When release updating is over, it will run GDS software. Lease rest days will be shown on the left buttom of the software interface. Then software can be used now.
How to active Tech2win for GM MDI diagnostic tool?
1) Connect computer with software. Run software "Tech2win". Then software will stay in this interface.
2) Open website: http://tis2web.eicp.net:9080/tis2web/
3) Choose user name and click "OK"
4) Click "Go on"
5) Click "OK"
6) Click "OK".
7) Choose Safe option "
8) Click begin to download .
9) After JAVA and reletive software run,
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.