Toyota is lost and how to make the new key
1. When you use Toyota 4D-G to make keys, you do not need to install any software. This tool is safe and stable. With it, if you lost all the toyota keys, you can easily to add 1-3 keys.
Try to use the ordinary programmer to read 93C66 data and save it, then use the following way to make the key:
1) Remove the ECU security box, [obd2express.co.uk] and install 93C66 Memory chips to the pedestal of toyota 4D-G programmer.
2) Connect the USB cable with computer. Indicator light will be on, and flash for slow. Press the switch for one time, then indicator light will flash quickly. After about 10 seconds, indicator light will be off. Then operation will be succeed. obd2express.co.uk
3) Install 93C66 chip back to ECU security box. Install it on the car and plug in the first key. Pull out the key after the anti-theft light is off. Then plug into the second key, after the anti-theft light is off again, you can start the key immediately. Totally do not need to operate it at the same time, very easy to use.
2. How to use Toyota 4D-G programmer to match keys manually.?
If you have the main key (Black plastic handle), you can add the keys manually. secondary key (Grey plastic handle) can not be add keys manually.
Here is the detailed way:
Plug in and out of the electric switch for 5 times. Do not need to open the electric switch. Just leave the key in the ignition lock. Open and close the driver door for 6 times. Pull out the primary key, and plug in the new key with Toyota 4D-G programmer and wait for about 1 minute. [obd2express.co.uk] After security lights goes out, then new key is matched successfully.
If the light is on again, you can match the key again. Attention: For this time, time for pull out/plug in the key and open/close the driver door is 1 second.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.