VAG KM+IMMO TOOL customer asked question
A: What is the protocol of your car? Because for Audi models, it may belongs to different protocol. We need to know the protocol of your car first.
Q: If i buy this VAG km tool, can i add other software such as BMW or Ford on it?
Q: Can i use it to program keys for Scoda Octavia 5 2009? Or if i want to use this one to program keys, what other tool should i need to buy to work together with this one?
A: You need to use tango or VVDI work together with this VAG tool, then have the possibility to program your key.
Q: When i use this tool, it prompt me i do not have the right, and IMMO function cannot use, i check the driver installation, i can see 409.1 driver in my device manager. What should i do now?
A: Your problem is that the driver is not installed ready. Please reinstall the driver again. How to install the driver?
1) Right click the driver you do not installed ready --- 2) Choose update driver --- 3) choose the USB driver program of 409.1
Q: I use it to work on 2013 American Volkswagen Jetta, nec24c64 protocol, it prompt me that i do not open this authorization, which authorization i need to open for your site?
Yes. You need to open this auothorization. For NEC24C64 authorization, you can choose these: http://www.obd2express.co.uk/wholesale/nec24c64-update-module-for-micronas-obd-tool-cdc32xx-v131-and-vag-km-immo-tool.html
Q:How to use VAG KM+IMMO Tool program VAG car keys when all keys are lost??/
A:1) Connect “VAG KM+IMMO Tool” to both pc and car.
2) Click “Service Mode” button to open “Service Mode” dialog.
3) Remove the 24C32 chip from instrument, read 24C32 EEPROM data with programmer, and save EEPROM.
4) Switch to “Service Mode” dialog, load EEPROM.
5) Save special EEPROM, write data to 24C32 EEPROM back to the chip,
and install chip back in instrument.
6) Save KEY file.
7) Login with the key file.
8) Click “Write” button to write back the original EEPROM (via OBDII).
9) Close “Service Mode” dialog, start adding dealer key (Click “Dealer Key” button, open “Dealer key” dialog.)
Note: Before the process is complete, keep the PC and device connected with vehicle, do NOT disconnect. If you interrupt, you
need to re-start from the first step.
5) Switch to Tango, read "Word 1" data and "Key ID" data.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.