Original AUTOPHIX SCAN ES620 OBD2 scanner for VW Protocols (including UDS Protocols)
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-18 working days.See details»
- 19.5cm*13.5cm*7.5cm ( Inch:7.68*5.31*2.95 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
Original SCAN ES620 scanner
E-SCAN ES620 scanner is a strongest scan tool designed for user to detect ALL OBD II vehicles. It an ideal scanner that is made for ALL VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda series vehicle, and it can detect nearly 130 systems. It can support not ony the Controlled Area Network (TP-CAN) and New UDS protocol, but aso ALL OBD II protocols. It enables the user to get into the VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda systems and get data quickly. ES620 scanner is worthy of the best scanner!
Supports All VW Diagnositc protocols (KWP1281\ KWP 2000\ TP-CANBUS \ NEW UDS) and ALL OBD II protocols (CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000).
Easily detects nearly 130 systems includes engine, ABS, Airbags, transmission, radio, climate control, instruments, immobilizer and so on.
1. Works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Software upgradeable via internet.
3. Compatible Vehicles: VW/ Audi/ Seat/ Skoda/ Jetta/ Golf/ Beetle/ Touareg/ GTI/ Passat, etc.
4. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
5. Reads hard(memory)/pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
6. Clears codes and resets monitors
7. Reads live datastream
8. Views freeze frame data
9. I/M monitor readiness test
10. Displays live O2 sensor test data
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
12. Turns off the MIL Lights after clearing fault code.
13. CE, FCC, RoHS certificates
E-SCAN ES620 Specification:
1. Display: 2.7 inches LCD display, Black-lit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating voltage: 8.0 to 18.0V power provided via vehicle battery
3. Operating temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
4. Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
5. External power: 8.0 to 18.0V power provided via vehicle battery
6. Weight: NW:0.48KG(1.06lb), GW:0.62KG(1.36lb)
7. Dimension: 166mm*88mm*30mm
- 1pc x ESCAN ES620 Scan Tool main unit
- 1pc x User's Manual
- 1pc x USB update cable
- 1pc x Durable Nylon Storage Case
Shipping and delivery Attention:
Flat airmail: 7-18 working days on the way. For remote area or holiday, need more time.
DHL: For MOST non-free shipping goods, default shipping method is DHL. Need 3-5 working days on the way after dispatch the goods.
YANWEN Express: 7-14 working days on the way, no need to pay tax for most european counties.
EMS: 6-10 working days on the way. To Russian only send by EMS. For some remote area, if you do not want to pay remote fee, we can send it to you by EMS too.
Aramex: 4-6 working day. To most middle east counries. If you do not like this shipping method, please leave message on your order.
If you needs YANWEN express shipping or other shipping method like UPS, TNT, FedEx and so on, or you have special needs for your order, such as declared name and so on, please leave message on the order to notify us. Otherwise we will send the order as our usual practice.
As different country has different import policy, sometimes we will change the shipping method based on the counties and goods.
When you get the parcel, before sign for acceptance, please check the package to make sure the product is correct and no damage.
After sale service:
Any question you want to know or issue on usage. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us your detailed description, or error photo. We will provide the solution or solve it for you by teamviwer. For some special function, you can take the photo or video and send us to check if you operate it rightly.
For any question, please contact us at:
facebook: Jean Clinton
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.